Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Father's Day!

 Not a better grandpa to be found!! We're so grateful for the father's in our life. It's so fun to watch Grandpa Layne with Dax. He is the sweetest and it makes me cry almost every time. He's never too tired to play with him or any of the other grandkids. We appreciate all he does for us and the example he is to us!




 We Harris sisters-in-law consider ourselves pretty lucky to get to be married to these awesome hunks! You'd never guess they were brothers?! I'm a little partial to the top left one...


 None of us would be here with out these two amazing people!

I love Layne and Beverly like my own parents! I'm so lucky to have in laws that are so great! Their home feels like my home!



 3 generations of Harris men...what a legacy you have in front of you Dax!
You're a lucky little boy!

How blessed I am to have these two boys in my life. I am so grateful for them both. This is what life is about! It's not about possessions or accomplishments, it's about family and I sure love mine!

No comments: